Kathy Scott: Owner and Holistic skin therapist at Ginger Tree
Thank you for finding me and looking at what I can offer you at Ginger Tree – a luxury clinic offering bespoke facials & holistic treatments.
Ginger Tree was born out of a passion to offer holistic and beauty treatments in a genuinely first class, personal and peaceful environment. An environment where commitment to quality effective, safe and scientifically proven products work in harmony with the needs of the individual
I specialise in bespoke facials. I have developed my skills and qualification levels to meet what I see is an increasing need for effective, results and science driven skin solutions, but at the same time respects the skin as the body’s largest organ.
I combine my holistic approach and knowledge with the best non-invasive skincare technology and treatments, combined with safe and scientific cosmeceutical products that get real results whilst strengthening and restoring the skin’s integrity.
30 years ago I was an HR Manager and then a Training and Development specialist working around the world with big blue chip companies dealing with culture change, management development, developing values driven workplace policies and spending a great deal of my time in an aeroplane, hotel, train, car and rarely at home. I also trained as a Homeopath as my interest in all things alternative/health and wellbeing was well and truly stimulated as my own health was under pressure. I was intellectually stimulated by my job but had no sense of personal satisfaction. Was I making a positive contribution to the world? It didn’t feel like it.
At the grand old age of 42 I met my beloved other half and we got married. Why be away from home constantly and never see the man of my dreams? We made a values-based decision and I made a career change.
Since 2005 I have run Ginger Tree Holistic Health & Beauty and have loved my work. The business has developed over the years to emphasize different aspect of the world of wellness and beauty.
I am an intuitive and skilled therapist trained in a range of massage and bodywork techniques including: ayurvedic, aromatherapy, hands free, muscle release / muscle energy techniques, Swedish massage and Langelotti Tri Therapy and I am an experienced practitioner of other holistic therapies such as reflexology, indian head, hopi ear candling and homeopathy.
What makes Ginger Tree special?
Here are a few things that I hope will encourage you to choose Ginger Tree:
- Bespoke treatments
- Knowledgeable, qualified therapist, including holding the MASCED Certificate which helps to recognise skin changes that need further medical investigation.
- 1:1 service, you will always have me as your therapist, so trust and a professional client relationship can develop.
- I have tried all the product ranges on myself and researched thoroughly before deciding to use them in my salon. I have thought through all the ranges, to bring what I feel are the best possible products for healthy living and healthy skin.
- luxury heated couch
- cosy blankets and soft furnishings
- warm oil used in treatments
- organic essential oils
- high quality products
- attention to detail both in the salon decor and treatments. I’m always looking for ways to make a treatment just that bit more special
Thank you for finding me and looking at what I can offer you at Ginger Tree.