Kathy loves working with her clients and to help ensure a successful relationship we have a few administrative points to cover with you.
- Cancellation: the policy at Ginger Tree is 48 hours notice or full payment is required. If you need to cancel your appointment outside of working hours or days, then please use the online booking system and you will be able to go into the system and change, amend or cancel the appointment yourself. If you have received an appointment reminder email or text, then DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON, you must click the link given, which will take you to the online booking system directly.
- Arrivals and timings: please arrive at least 10 mins prior to your appointment. This allows everyone’s appointments to start on time. If I am running late, I do endeavour to contact you to ensure you are not kept waiting – you will not lose out on your treatment. However, if you arrive late, then your treatment time will be shorter so that clients following you are not delayed.
- Long treatments: Bookings of 2 hours or more are subject to a non refundable booking fee of 50% of the cost of the treatment. The remaining 50% being due at the end of the session.
- Courses: When you book a course, you receive a financial benefit. Courses must be paid for in full prior to commencement. If you do not attend a booked appointment, then this session will be forfeit from the course and cannot be re-booked. If after paying for a course, you decide not to go ahead and have not yet started the sessions, then you will be refunded in full. However, if you start the course and decide not to continue then you can select a different treatment to use up the remaining amount on your course account. No refunds will be given.
- Etiquette:Ginger Tree’s mission is to provide high quality, bespoke skin and holistic treatments in a clean, safe, quiet, luxurious and private environment. We request that you consider this when you arrive at the salon. Please leave muddy shoes and boots on the mat provided. The salon is not a suitable environment for children or animals.
- Treatment of staff: Ginger Tree will not tolerate bullying, rudeness or inconsiderate behaviour towards it’s staff, representatives or other clients.